You finally booked your vacation, weekend getaway or day trip. Then you suddenly realize what are we going to do about the dog or cat?
The answer is simple, there are Professional Pet Sitters that can help by providing personal attention/care to your pet.
Professional Pet Sitters cares for pets for a living
- Pet Sitters are Bonded/Insured
- Piece of mind and experienced in handling emergencies that may arise and who to contact
- Experienced in administering medication and providing first aid
- Pets are happier and experience less stress at home
- Provide personal attention/companionship to your pet
- Diet and exercise routines are uninterrupted
- Travel trauma for both owner and pet is eliminated
- Pet’s exposure to illness is minimized
- Feeding the pets and changing their water bowls
- Providing exercise and playtime, and Daily Dog Walking
- Cleaning litter boxes and cleaning up any other pet messes
- Your home will look lived in while you are away
- Retrieve packages, mail and recycling and trash bins
- Water plants, rotate lights
Disclaimer: “This content is strictly informational/opinion of the author and owner is not claiming to be an expert in this topic”. Consult your Veterinary Professional for all medical advice and treatment.