Are you thinking about getting a pet and are considering perhaps a feline family member. Cats are very unique animals, and may not be for everyone. Here are a few things to consider when making your decision.
Do you want an adult cat or kitten?
- Kittens require house training and lots of care when they are young
- Adult cats maybe wise for others since they are established
- Overall choosing an adult or kitten, be prepared for caring for you pet from 15-18 years
Do you want a cat that is Short or Long haired?
- Consider any human family members that may have allergies
- Long hair cats may require more attention as far as grooming which can be costly over time
- and daily brushing may also be required
Here are a few resources of Animal Rescues